LESSON of PASSION GAMES MEET and FUCK GAMES VDATEGAMES GAMES BIG GAME ADULT ONLINE GAME ADULT GAME DOWNLOAD
Info: "Too much, too soon, or was that simply my excuse?"
Our Protagonist (Rainn Nichols) has just moved to New York with her mother after her father vanished into thin air. Left with little more than a paycheck to live on and a broken down truck to move them around, our protagonist is uprooted from her home and now ex-boyfriend, forced to live in a motel on the wrong side of the Big Apple. This is where she meets our other protagonist (Logan Knox), the red-haired guitarist and founding member of the virtually unknown instrumental metalcore band, We Were Just Kids. Made up of himself, bassist Jason Butler, and drummer Reagan Lee. What begins as our protagonist joining the band on the fly for a school talent show swiftly evolves into the quartet being thrusted into a spotlight of sex , drugs, music, fame, love, and perhaps death.
Not everything is as it seems on the surface. The corruption of music, the lack of balance in the industry's power dynamic, and the temptations of stardom all test the unity of the band as past relationships come back to haunt our protagonists. Can they handle the heat of the spotlight, or the pressure of sudden fame? Can our protagonists operate through the weeds? Or will they crumble like the many before them?
- Fixed a few typos, rephrased some weird sounding sentences, and cleaned up some more potential consistency issues leftover from the last release. Volumes of some music and/or sound effects have been lowered/altered, as well.
- Gave the option to rename Luke/Lukas as some found the name confusing in conjunction with Luca.
- I've resized the smaller text meant to imply quiet talking and/or whispering, but I do like the effect. Android users may still have an issue reading it, but it's kind of one of those rock in a hard spot type of things. I'll see if there's anything I can do specifically for Android versions that one mess with the PC/Linux/Mac versions.
- In continuation of the previous point: I've changed the name and dialogue fonts. The latter not being all too different from Ren'py's default type. Slightly thinner, slightly more modern, but not too different nonetheless. For the name fonts, I decided on something with a little more personality. Though, if there's enough people having problems with it, then I'll go back to something simpler. On the topic of fonts: there's a corrupted (or perhaps better said 'discombobulated') looking font at a certain point in thee release. There's nothing wrong with your system or the build/download. This was done on purpose to represent not listening, since I couldn't find any blurry/neater non-readable fonts to use. Kind of the best option in a lack of selection. Feel free to pass on a better public domain/commercial-free option, though. I'm just not going to pay ludicrous prices for a font license.
- A few GUI changes. In place of a more aesthetically pleasing dialogue/text box, I've added a transparency slider for those that would like to be rid of the black blob taking up nearly half of the renders (as mentioned, credit for that goes to LightmanP(/TheWarehouse) for the help with that). Choices have been moved from the middle-left of the screen to the bottom-center, just above the textbox. Also, a new splash screen and 'animated' start menu (not technically animated, but made with a wiggle effect in After Effects with a dust particle video overlay'd.). There's also a couple scenes near the end using the same effect without those particles. Mostly for experimentation, but I think they turned out pretty cool, tbh.
- 550~ish new renders, some 2,500-odd new lines of code and dialogue. No, I'm not going to count each one and separate them. Proofread twice, though I'll guarantee I still missed some obvious stuff floating around. Animations are being worked in now, as well. Both sexual scenes in this release include animations. Good ones? I'll let you be the judge of that. But the first three in the first scene have some clear quality/looping issues (mentioned in a previous progress report (one loops fine, but has a flickering issue. Dunno what's causing it, though. Maybe on Ren'py's side?). The other animations in the following scene are higher quality and loop better (for the most part, as one or two still have that flicker, iirc.). They aren't fantastic, but I don't think they're bad enough to ruin the overall experience either. They'll get better over time, for sure.
Size: 796 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Lesbian, Voyeur
Dear visitor, You went to the site as an unregistered user. We recommend You register!
- Forsaken - Queen of the Damned - [InProgress New Version 0.2] (Uncen) 2020
- Diminishment - [InProgress New Version 0.301c] (Uncen) 2018
- Rick and Morty: Another Way Home - [InProgress Another Way Home - New Versi ...
- Alansya Chronicles ( Fleeting Iris ) - [InProgress New Version 1.0.7b] (Unc ...
- Featuring Detective - [InProgress New Version 1.20] (Uncen) 2021
- The Best Days of Our Lives - [InProgress New Version 0.5] (Uncen) 2021
- Haven's Port - [InProgress New Build 9.2 Release] (Uncen) 2020
- The Family Business: Parallel Universe - [InProgrerss New Fixed Version 1.1 ...
- Pure Onyx - [InProgress New Version October 31 IC Test Release] (Uncen) 201 ...
- Fuckerwatch - [InProgress Full Mini-Game] (Uncen) 2018
|Members of Guests cannot leave comments.|